This article will guide you through the setup and installation of hsbDesign25 for AutoCAD® Architecture.
Step 1: Download hsbDesign25 for AutoCAD® Architecture Setup File
Step 2: Start the Installation
Once you have downloaded the setup file, open it, and your installation will begin. You will see the dialog box that confirms the extraction of the installation files.
Step 3: Setup Options & Software License and Service Agreement
After the extraction is complete, this will open the following dialog box: Setup Options & Software License and Services Agreement.
You will need to make a few choices prior to the setup and installation, which are as listed below.
- Region: You will need to pick your region. This will load the necessary content.
- Language: You will need to select your language.
- Installation Path: The hsbDesign25 installation has a default location path, shown in the image below.
You have the option to change this file path location.
AutoCAD®Architecture (Global) or AutoCAD®Architecture US Metric
- ACA 2023: Select AutoCAD® Architecture (Global) or AutoCAD® Architecture (US Metric)
- Install hsbCompany Folder: This will install the hsbCompany Standard folder in your C:\ Drive. This option is checked by default and you have the option to specify an alternative file path location.
- Accepting the Software License and Services Agreement: Once you have chosen all the options for your setup you can then accept the terms and conditions laid out in the Software License and Services Agreement.
You do have the option to print or save these terms and conditions if you choose too as shown below.
Once the installation is complete this will open the following dialog box to let you know that the installation was successful as shown below.
Step 4: Starting hsbDesign25 Software
On your desktop, an hsbDesign25 shortcut will be installed. (See Image Below)
Double click this icon to start your hsbDesign25 software.
Step 5: Logging in to hsbDesign25
When you first launch hsbDesign25 the following dialog box will appear which will start the login process.
Once you have selected Login a dialog box will open.
This is where you will enter your credentials.
Step 6: How to manage your license in hsbDesign25 after you have logged in.
After you have logged in and you would like to manage your license. You can then click on the hsbcad icon in the lower right-hand corner of the window. The hsbcad icon can be found in the Status Bar of AutoCAD® Architecture. This will then open the following dialog box and you will then click the ‘Manage License’ option.
After you selected the Manage License option, the following dialog box will appear giving you your license information, which will include your license connection status, list of modules, user information, and hardware information.
What’s new in hsbDesign25
All the New Features see this link