It’s possible to print labels automatically when a part is manufactured.
This has to be configured manually in the CAMBIUM software.
It is not something you can trigger via the BVX file format.
- You can setup a custom label template.
- Open the Cambium software, select Documents\Document Designer.
- You can specify the content for each template. Barcodes can be included as a content item:
- Using the Property Inspector you can setup the BarCode element as desired (position, size, content, etc..):
- For each template you can specify when a label is to be printed and also which printer is to be used:
So if properly setup, a label containing a Barcode with user specified content can be printed whenever a part is manufactured.
For further assistance Customer contact the Hundegger Service.