This article will guide you through the setup and installation of hsbdesign23 for AutoCAD Architecture.
Step 1: Download hsbdesign23 for Autocad Architecture Setup File
Step 2: Start the Installation
Once you have downloaded the setup file, open it, and your installation will begin. You will see the dialog box that confirms the extraction of the installation files.
Step 3: Setup Options & Software License and Service Agreement
After the extraction is complete, this will open the following dialog box: ‘Setup Options & Software License and Services Agreement’. You will need to make a few choices prior to the setup and installation, which are as listed below.
Region: You will need to pick your region. This will load the necessary content.
- Language: You will need to select your language.
– Installation Path: The hsbdesign23 installation has a default location path, shown in the image below. You have the option to change this file path location.
- ACA 2021: Select AutoCad Architecture (Global) or AutoCad Architecture US Metric
- Install hsbCompany Folder: This will install the ‘hsbCompany Standard’ folder in your C:\ Drive. This option is checked by default and you have the option to specify an alternative file path location.
- Accepting the ‘Software License and Services Agreement’: Once you have chosen all the options for your setup you can then accept the terms and conditions laid out in the ‘Software License and Services Agreement’. You do have the option to print or save these terms and conditions if you choose too as shown below.
Once the installation is complete this will open the following dialog box to let you know that the installation was successful as shown below.
Step 4: Starting hsbdesing23 Software
On your desktop, an hsbdesign23 shortcut will be installed. (See Image Below) You will double click this icon to start your hsbdesign23 software.
Step 5: Logging in to hsbdesign23
When you first launch hsbdesign23 the following dialog box will appear which will start the login process.
Once you have clicked ‘Login’ a dialog box will open. This is where you will enter your credentials.
Step 6: How to manage your license in hsbdesign23 after you have logged in.
After you have logged in and you would like to manage your license. You can then click on the hsbcad icon in the lower right-hand corner of the window. The hsbcad icon can be found in the Status Bar of Autocad Architecture. This will then open the following dialog box and you will then click the ‘Manage License’ option.
After you click the ‘Manage License’ option, the following dialog box will appear giving you your license information, which will include your license connection status, list of modules, user information, and hardware information.