Improved in hsbdesign24 for Autocad
- IFC 4.0 is now supported.
- During IFC export, the properties from TSL’s are added as a custom property set.
- Importing IFC sets from the hsbShare console can now be done with Multiple IFC sets at once.
- Improved colors for the 3D model in the IFC file format.
- Every entity gets a persistent and unique GUID now. When exporting the model again, the GUID’s in IFC are not changed. This makes it possible to do a model comparison with a tool like Navisworks.
- Openings are now exported with more information for the IFC viewer. *Note: some IFC viewers cut out beams in the opening, this can be solved in the hsbExporter by not exporting all of the opening information.
- Extend IFC export to include Floor, Slab and Stairs.
- IFC export is now capable of exporting to different IFCTypes. e.g. Beams can be exported to IFCColumns.
- The painter filter has been updated to improve the visibility of the formulas for the user. Especially the combination of “AND” and “OR” formulas.
- We have added functionality to export an XML to TSM/Matrix.
- Element DXF Export – the hsbcad element nailing is now showing in the DXF export visually.
- Layout of the exportmanager was improved (more consistent buttons and responsive name fields).
- The export of our PDF “Element M3” report has been improved. Now it is showing a better result and can show quantities from multiple elements. The totals can also be shown.
- During export to BVX, the edgename now is added to a line of an edge. This gives e.g. the machine for the nesting more information about the possibilities with the individual entities during nesting.
- During BTL export you now have the option to export a “hexcut” as a freeprofile. This solves issues that the hexcut gets replaced by beamcuts or a doublecut.
- Mango Tech MWF export is enhanced by adding a part filter, to filter only beams or sheets or select all.
Also the following information was added.
Member Description Format, Stock Format, Stock Grade Format, Stock Species Format, Label Format.
- BVX export – Frame attributes are added and reference side is displayed within hsbdesign.
- In the WallDetailBuilder a Sheeting catalog has been created. You are now able to create and save sheetings in a catalog.
- Sheeting is now reacting on the position in custom details. Headers remain without sheeting.
- An option is added to rotate sheets instead of changing the width/height to get the desired result.
- Analyse of Drills in T-Connection details improved. Sometimes drills were not taken into account.
- When defining Headers and Custom Details, a user can now use decimals to define width and height more precise.
- Machinedata can now also be placed in opening details.
- The view of Opening details in the Wall Detail Builder is now in the correct alignment for the user to build details more easily.
- Comments can be added to the expression field. For more information see https://hsbcad.academy/hsbacademy/groups/#filter-expression
- Show the Bom output line breakdown. When previewing a list of Bom-Items, the Bom-Item exposes an ItemMapping list which contains information about the how the item is made up. e.g. the one BomItem for article TIM1012 could be made up of several beams from one or more rules. Each ItemMapping holds details of the Rule, object/Entity and Assembly, if applicable, it came from. The Rule holds a link to the Rule Group.
- Deleting variables used in an expression rule is not possible anymore.
- Adding a section in “Variables – User Defined” will now give you the ability to add the items in a certain order. When you do not add a section the items will follow alphabetical order.
- BomLink now has mass elements and mass groups available as entities to query.
- Analyzing corner connections is improved by having sheets taken into account when the sheets are exceeding the outline of the element.
- Bomlink now supports format values in the output names. E.g. @(ProjectNumber) or @(ProjectName) in output path can be used.
- Output preview box will memorize the size if the the user has changed it. When previewing the next time the size will be as defined by the user.
- Added a function for unit conversion in Formatting within the hsbcad model. Like changing the value from mm to m. For all the added functions see: https://hsbcad.academy/hsbacademy/hsbcad-model-data-formatting/#unit-conversion-and-forme2808batting
- You have the ability to use more levels in the hsbConsole and in the details. As shown in the following image.
- Fasteners editor is extended with the following fasteners:
– Fischer AnchorBolt FAZ II M24
– Din6914 Bolt M8
– Din6914 Bolt M10
- TSL is improved with JIG functionality which gives the user feedback when selecting a point while executing a tsl. For example a preview of the tsl can be shown to the user, before actually placing the tsl.
- The automatic reconnect feature during copy of a Surface drill is improved.
- Match properties command in AutoCAD “MATCHPROP”, can now be used on TSL entities.
- In Btl 10.5 and 10.6 the user now can export APERTURE (openings) as part of the OUTLINE on Clt/Sip/Panel.
- WIBU Codemeter Dongle detection added to Autonester. Because the Nesting Dongle Safenet is no longer supported.
- Auto insert of TSL toolscripts can now be added to the panel style and panel creation of SIPS and CLT panels in the stylemanager as shown in the following image. There is a new tab added “TSL’s to execute”.
hsbInstallation and Updating
- The updater now gives the ability to go back to a previous installed version of hsbdesign.
- During installation the user specific regional ribbon gets loaded automatically for the user.
- The hsbElementInsulation Tsl was improved with functionallity. The TSL can now be added to any zone, multiple times. The TSL is attached to the selected zone. The detection of the allowed room for the object has been improved.
- Added Support for RGB Colors to display of tsl.
- Our stacking TSL’s have been modified to enable the creation of a stackable package from a truck solid.
Added in hsbdesign24 for Autocad
Validations & Extensions
- A new standard validation has been created to check if a TSL is linked to a Genbeam. This validation is called: GenBeamHasTslAttached
- A new standard validation has been created to check if a TSL is linked to a Window, a door, or an opening. This validation is called: OpeningHasTslAttached
- A new standard validation has been created to check if there is an offset between sheetjoints from different Zones. This validation is called: Sheet Joint Compare Between 2 Zones. As shown in the image below, the validation has found sheets from different zones which have a joint at the same location.
- A new export extension has been created called: Trim Header. This extension will trim headers to the bottom of a topplate, when the headers interfere with the topplate of a wall. *this will not be visible in the model, this is an action during the export of the model.
- A new export extension has been created called: Change Sawline Depth to modify the depth of a sawline if the length of a segment is within a given range. The following options are available to do the check:
- A new export extension has been created called: Convert Sawlines into Milling Lines this extension converts element sawlines into element milllines.
- You can now use a polar grid for your drawings.
- A new drill tool TSL was created for log walls, named: hsbLogVerticalDrill. With this tool the user can create vertical drills as shown below with the vertical red lines.
- A new TSL named: f_Section was created. With this tool the user can create individual sections of the stacking.
- Added the possibility to add painter definitions to filter rules in the viewtag TSL
- A new TSL was created to add FreeText and Markerline to SIP and CLT, named: hsbCLT-FreeTextMarker.
- A new TSL was created to add a conical Hole on a Beam, named: hsbCLT-ConicalHole. The tool looks like the image below.
- A new tool to apply slots on panel edges has been developed.